2. Is You Is, Or Is You Ain't My Baby - (with Dr. John)
3. Beware, Brother Beware
4. Somebody Done Changed the Lock on My Door
5. Ain't That Just Like a Woman
6. Choo Choo Ch' Boogie
7. Buzz Me
8. Early in the Mornin'
9. I'm Gonna Move to the Outskirts of Town
10. Jack, You're Dead!
11. Knock Me a Kiss
12. Let the Good Times Roll
14. It's a Great, Great Pleasure
15. Rusty Dusty Blues (Mama Mama Blues)
16. Sure Had a Wonderful Time Last Night
17. Saturday Night Fish Fry
18. Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out
Down Beat (2/00, p.62) - 3.5 out of 5 - "...a delightful set of classic pop r&b, brightened further by the lean bounce of Hank Crawford's small band charts....King never fails to deliver the goods...especially in the steely twang of his fine guitar work..."
Living Blues (1-2/00, p.60) - "...King does right by Jordan's swinging songs....cutting loose with some stinging licks....accurately evoking the original platter's atmospheric magic....the album should raise awareness of Jordan's essential catalog..."
Mojo (Publisher) (1/00, p.104) - "...there are enough good things [here] to please fans of either artist..."
Personnel: B.B. King (vocals, guitar); Dr. John (vocals, piano); Russell Malone (guitar); Hank Crawford (alto saxophone); David "Fathead" Newman (tenor saxophone); Marcus Belgrave (trumpet); Neil Larsen (piano, Hammond organ); John Heard (bass); Earl Palmer (drums); Lenny Castro (percussion).