01 July 2008

Sonny Boy Williamson - His Best

1.Good Evening Everybody
2.Don't Start Me Talkin'
3.All My Love In Vain
4.Keep It To Yourself
5.Fattening Frogs For Snakes
6.I Don't Know
7.Cross My Heart
8.Born Blind
9.Ninety Nine
10.Your Funeral And My Trial
11.Keep Your Hands Out Of My Pocket
12.Sad To Be Alone
13.Checkin' Up On My Baby
14.Down Child
15.Nine Below Zero
16.Bye Bye Bird
17.Help Me
18.Bring It On Home
19.My Younger Days
20.One Way Out 9

The definitive HIS BEST collects some of Sonny Boy Williamson's finest work from his tenure at Chess Records, a period widely conceded to be his most artistically fruitful. He's backed by a who's who of Chicago blues musicians, in particular the astonishingly metallic sounding two guitar team of Robert Lockwood and Luther Tucker, bassist/songwriter Willie Dixon, Muddy Waters' great pianist Otis Spann, and future Blues Brother Matt "Guitar" Murphy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?You were a great blogger.